A cohesive team representing brands, licences, and products for the commercial and promotional channels, providing proposals and time-to-market solutions
Business consultancy, activation of loyalty campaigns, development of new business areas to offer clients proposals, solutions, and time-to-market responses. Alisei represents brands, licences and products for the trade channel and works in perfect synergy with agencies running loyalty programmes and direct clients who do not use traditional agency services.
Brands and products are used for loyalty programmes (i.e. prize catalogues, short collections with stamps, corporate gifts, incentive activities, competitions) aimed at end customers or distributors. The team also develops creative, commercial and licensing projects both for the promotional channel and for continuous sales in the retail channel.
What is your strategy to approach the market? Do you have dedicated lines, partnerships with agencies/promoters and a dedicated office to manage the promotional channel?
“Alisei's approach is always strategic – explained Pinuccia Asnaghi, Back office & Logistic. We start with a strategic analysis of the brand or merchandising development in relation to the positioning of the parties and the target goals. Then, in a second phase, we go into the details of the proposal.
We have dedicated professionals for each area of intervention: consumer loyalty, incentive trade, corporate gift, merchandising, licensing and art licensing. Furthermore, we collaborate with the market's leading loyalty agencies for short collection operations and with the clients for all other activities.
The Alisei office in Milan, which also hosts the new showroom displaying some of the most important merchandising case histories and the brands managed on an exclusive basis, along with the office in Merate (LC), bring together all the skills and professional figures”.
The working methodology is flexible and meets the specific requirements of customers. The goal is to outline the most suitable strategies to create innovative and profitable campaigns to achieve a creative and distinctive way of presenting and offering our services to the consumer.
The brands managed by Alisei are active in different sectors: from table and kitchen to home furnishings and accessories, from textiles to jewellery and watches, from technology to art, up to kids, leisure and food.
How much does the promotional channel affect turnover?
“The promotional channel accounts for 80% of the turnover. The remaining 20% comes from art licensing operations with the Pop Artist Jack Ottanio taking care of retail licences”.
On which products are you focusing for 2024?
“We are following the most common trends in the retail market regarding the promotional world. The products on which we are focusing are related to leisure, personal wellness, mobility and household items. One example of Alisei's response to these market trends is represented by the brands that will accompany us at Brand Power, among which we have Eastpak, Momodesign, North Sails and Kitchen Aid.
Add to this the art licensing activity of Jack Ottanio in the retail world.
Obviously, wherever possible special attention is paid to European production and social and environmental sustainability”.